Did you make your respect to order and prioritization to a profession?
Are you an expert in task management and cherish documentation? Enjoy overseeing the cross-organizational processes come to life? Know how to create a connection between those working processes and information systems?
Do your colleagues admire your creativity and critical thinking?
Sounds like we are a match, keep reading and hit that apply button!
Who are we?
We are Optival, an information comparison company. Started in 2016, growing steadily and rapidly as our product is in high demand on today’s internet.
Our focus is on delivering the best quality information to our users in the fastest possible way, the highest value leads to our clients and a great experience for our people.
We value our employees and strive to create a well-balanced and comfortable working experience where everyone has a better chance of achieving their aspirations and goals.
We strive to be an inclusive company and do our best to promote a culture of awareness of gender stereotypes and unconscious biases in the workplace.
Operate and manage processes on Optival’s systems and products to enable business continuity and efficiency.
Areas of responsibility:
- Manage cross-site projects that require coordinating internal resources involved in the project: product, design, developers, business development, DevOps, etc.
- Set kickoff meetings, assign action items and due dates with the teams, monitor the process, raise red flags when needed, prepare Gantt, issue status reports
- Operation of integration processes with new external information interfaces (partners and advertisers)
- Monitor and control the accuracy of data imported from external information systems and activate developers to handle faults when necessary
- Maintain the company websites based on a CMS platform and rules system (using HTML and CSS)
- Manage all ongoing tasks from stakeholders in the business unit (using Jira)
- Track bugs found during the project, and follow up to ensure they’re fixed
- A focal point for internal users of the platform
- 2+ years of experience in Product Operations / Product management for data (comparison of data) and WEB interfaces.
- B.Sc. Industrial and Management Engineering, major in Information Systems.
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English (written and oral)
- Working experience with MySQL, writing queries, retrieving data, and working with REST API.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Understanding the structure of information systems
- Experience with Agile development process
- Experience working with JIRA
- Experience in project management and working with users
- Experience working with CMS systems (WP)
- Flexible hours (come and go as you please)
- Quarterly bonus
- Personal growth budget
- An extra 10 weeks of paid parental leave
- Cibus (Wolt) lunch card
- And more than anything a great growth opportunity!