We are looking for a Performance Account Manager (PPC) to hands-on drive our campaigns and play a pivotal role in helping Optival grow – impacting the decision-making of one of our main growth engines, the Marketing department BU.
We’re looking for a collaborator with great analytical skills, who lives and breathes Google AdWords and isn’t afraid of technology. A great communicator with the ability to tell a story through data has an eye for detail and a keenness for problem-solving.
Who are we?
We are Optival, an information comparison company. Started in 2016, growing steadily and rapidly as our product is in high demand on today’s internet.
Our focus is on delivering the best quality information to our users in the fastest possible way, the highest value leads to our clients and a great experience for our people.
We value our employees and strive to create a well-balanced and comfortable working experience where everyone has a better chance of achieving their aspirations and goals.
We strive to be an inclusive company and do our best to promote a culture of awareness of any stereotypes and unconscious biases in the workplace.
To ensure that our data and insights are actionable to drive decisions across the business and communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to key stakeholders at all levels. Work closely with teams across the company in order to uncover opportunities to drive our Marketing department’s growth to the next level.
Areas of responsibility:
- Manage – Own Google Search Ads campaigns from inception to market-dominant positions
- Analyse and report the performance of your campaigns and drive marketing decisions based on KPIs
- Optimize – performance and QS to bring our campaigns to our set KPI
- Monitor – look for insights in the Google Ads platform, GA, SEMRush, and other tools
- Respond quickly to changes in online marketing and adapt to capitalize on new opportunities
- Collaborate with the marketing team to optimize campaigns for maximum impact and efficiency.
- Lead and own your work – the websites you promote are your responsibility, and any new and interesting directions the company can take with PPC
- Research – conduct keyword res. and competitor analysis to find new niches and new potential industries
- Build – new campaigns, and open new PPC accounts for new industries and markets
- Experiment – Google Ads is always evolving, and so are our methods and tools. You’d be expected to try new things monthly
- Scale – use and develop new scaling techniques to boost your campaigns in a cost-effective mindset
- Performing research on the latest trends & competitors to spot growth opportunities
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in digital marketing (PPC, e-commerce, affiliate, strategy, media buying, social media)
- BA in a quantitative area or in communication – or at least 3 years of the above digital marketing experience
- Great analytical skills
- Minimum of 50K$ monthly budget management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including high level of English
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Proficiency with Google Spreadsheets / MS Excel
Would be great and considered a big advantage if you have:
- Google & Bing Search Ads PPC experience
- Proficiency with European/American sports leagues search ads
- Knowledge and experience with Google scripts
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Google Analytics, WordPress, creating content specs, ordering content from, and working with freelance writers and web designers
- Experience with HTML, UI/UX
- Flexible hours (come and go as you please)
- An extra 10 weeks of paid parental leave
- Personal growth budget
- Cibus (Wolt) lunch card
- And more than anything a great growth opportunity!