Are you an enthusiastic individual looking to make the first steps on your professional path? Have always been curious about how the company’s finance processes work?
Love to crunch the numbers and look forward to interacting with clients? Have an analytic mind, and your organizational skills are incredible?
We are certainly looking forward to hearing from you!
Who are we?
We are Optival, an information comparison company. Started in 2016, growing steadily and rapidly as our product is in high demand on today’s internet.
Our focus is on delivering the best quality information to our users in the fastest possible way, the highest value leads to our clients and a great experience for our people.
We value our employees and strive to create a well-balanced and comfortable working experience where everyone has a better chance of achieving their aspirations and goals.
We strive to be an inclusive company and do our best to promote a culture of awareness of gender stereotypes and unconscious biases in the workplace.
To coordinate and manage account receivables, analyze and follow up on collection from customers as well as update the Company’s internal systems.
Areas of responsibility:
- Provide analysis and matching of payments from clients.
- Monitor collection performance, aging status, and bad debts.
- Direct contact and payment-related inquiries to clients.
- Preparing monthly reports on payment collections.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A high level of English – is a must.
- Proficiency with Google Spreadsheets / MS Excel.
- Good communication skills.
- Highly organized and capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
Would be great (and considered an advantage) if you have:
- Bookkeeper- Level 1+2 or BA in economics/ business administration or equivalent.
- Previous experience as a collection manager/coordinator.
- Experience with Priority software.
- Flexible hours (come and go as you please)
- Quarterly bonus
- Personal growth budget
- An extra 10 weeks of paid parental leave
- Cibus (Wolt) lunch card
- And more than anything a great growth opportunity!