SEO Team Leader
Marketing Marketing Full-time
Does “a good leader makes a good team the best” sounds like your approach?
Does everybody at your company know that being on your team is a key to their success?
Do you encourage initiative, curiosity, and out-of-the-box thinking? Enjoy challenging yourself and the others? Know how to create efficient working processes and performances?
We will be absolutely thrilled to hear from you!
Who are we?
We are Optival, an information comparison company. Started in 2016, growing steadily and rapidly as our product is in high demand on today’s internet.
Our focus is on delivering the best quality information to our users in the fastest possible way, the highest value leads to our clients and a great experience for our people.
We value our employees and strive to create a well-balanced and comfortable working experience where everyone has a better chance of achieving their aspirations and goals.
We strive to be an inclusive company and do our best to promote a culture of awareness of gender stereotypes and unconscious biases in the workplace
Manage, support, and lead a team of SEO professionals to maximize and constantly improve the profitability of SEO assets for the company.
Areas of responsibility:
- Lead and manage a team of SEO professionals – goals & daily activities
- Create, improve and implement related processes and best practices
- Monitor, analyze, and optimize the teams’ onsite and offsite activities to achieve the best results (KPIs)
- Be Optival’s focal point for all SEO-related activities, while working with BizDev, Ops, and Tech departments
- Initiate, research, and identify SEO growth opportunities
- Proven managerial experience and expertise
- 3 years of hands-on SEO experience in competitive markets
- Proven success in reaching KPIs for the above
- Background in planning and implementing strategic and tactical SEO activities
- Experience with Google Analytics, HTML, MS Excel
- High level of English
Would be great and considered a big advantage if you have:
- Experience in the gaming industry
- Content writing experience
- Flexible hours (come and go as you please)
- Quarterly bonus
- Personal growth budget
- An extra 10 weeks of paid parental leave
- Cibus (Wolt) lunch card
- And more than anything a great growth opportunity!
View other open positions
Senior Business Development Manager
PPC Team Leader
HR and Office Admin – Temporary
Junior Front End Developer
Experienced Full Stack Developer
What we offer
Never stop learning
Yearly budget for professional / personal growth.
New kid has arrived?
We have special parenthood leave for all parents.
Many vacation days
Including moving, birthday and more.
Generous lunch card
Monthly allocation taxes on us.
About working hours and working remotely.
We appreciate and celebrrve a diverse workforce
beneﬁts our employees, pp customers.