Marketing Marketing Full-time
Are you a curious, daring, and adaptive SEO professional?
Do you wish to lead projects and see the impact you make business-wise?
Do you know how to create a consistent work plan and do you believe that analytics is THE key?
Are you proficient with creating on-site content and optimization?
If so, we would love me meet you!
Who are we?
We are Optival, an information comparison company. Started in 2016, growing steadily and rapidly as our product is in high demand on today’s internet.
Our focus is on delivering the best quality information to our users in the fastest possible way, the highest value leads to our clients and a great experience for our people.
We value our employees and strive to create a well-balanced and comfortable working experience where everyone has a better chance of achieving their aspirations and goals.
We strive to be an inclusive company and do our best to promote a culture of awareness of any stereotypes and unconscious biases in the workplace.
Drive organic traffic and revenue growth through the development and execution of effective SEO strategies.
Areas of responsibility:
- Initiate and identify SEO growth opportunities to improve our online presence
- Optimize and monitor the sites’ onsite and offsite aspects
- Perform ongoing technical audits to identify site enhancements, bugs, and fixes
- Develop and execute strategies and best practices based on data and insights
- Collaborate with other departments (BizDev, Ops)
- 2+ years of hands-on SEO experience in competitive markets
- Proven track record of success in planning & implementing strategic and tactical SEO activities
- High level of analytical and technical skills (including the ability to perform technical audits )
- Experience with Google Analytics, HTML, CSS, JS, MS Excel, and SEO tools
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking factors, as well as a keen interest in keeping up with the latest updates
- High level of English
Would be great and considered a big advantage if you have:
- Experience in the gaming industry
- Experience with affiliate marketing
- Flexible hours (come and go as you please)
- An extra 10 weeks of paid parental leave
- Quarterly bonus
- Personal growth budget
- Cibus (Wolt) lunch card
- And more than anything a great growth opportunity!
View other open positions
What we offer
Never stop learning
Yearly budget for professional / personal growth.
New kid has arrived?
We have special parenthood leave for all parents.
Many vacation days
Including moving, birthday and more.
Generous lunch card
Monthly allocation taxes on us.
About working hours and working remotely.
We appreciate and celebrrve a diverse workforce
beneﬁts our employees, pp customers.