PPC Team Leader
Marketing Marketing Full-time
Do you believe that the best leaders lead by example? Does your team flourish and make you proud? Are you a curious, resourceful, and practical individual who believes there is always room for improvement?
It seems we see the world in much the same way, and we would love to hear from you!
Who are we?
We are Optival, an information comparison company. Started in 2016, growing steadily and rapidly as our product is in high demand on today’s internet.
Our focus is on delivering the best quality information to our users in the fastest possible way, the highest value leads to our clients and a great experience for our people.
We value our employees and strive to create a well-balanced and comfortable working experience where everyone has a better chance of achieving their aspirations and goals.
We strive to be an inclusive company and do our best to promote a culture of awareness of gender stereotypes and unconscious biases in the workplace.
Manage a team of PPC professionals, support and lead them to maximize profitability for the company, and strive for more healthy & balanced advertising accounts.
Areas of responsibility:
- Lead and manage a team of PPC (SEM) professionals – goals & daily activities
- Create, improve and implement related processes and best practices
- Monitor, analyze, and optimize the team’s campaigns to achieve the best results (KPIs)
- Be Optivals focal point for all PPC related activities, while working with BizDev, Ops, and Tech departments
Initiate, research, and identify PPC growth opportunities
- 3 years of hands-on PPC experience with large scale budgets
- Experience in a managerial position
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in Excel
- Prioritizing and multitasking ability
- High level of English
Would be great (and considered a big advantage) if you have:
- Knowledge and experience with google scripts
- Experience with Google Analytics, HTML, UI/UX
- Experience in the gaming industry
- Flexible hours (come and go as you please)
- Quarterly bonus
- Personal growth budget
- An extra 10 weeks of paid parental leave
- Cibus (Wolt) lunch card
- And more than anything a great growth opportunity!
View other open positions
Senior Business Development Manager
SEO Team Leader
HR and Office Admin – Temporary
Experienced Full Stack Developer
Junior Front End Developer
What we offer
Never stop learning
Yearly budget for professional / personal growth.
New kid has arrived?
We have special parenthood leave for all parents.
Many vacation days
Including moving, birthday and more.
Generous lunch card
Monthly allocation taxes on us.
About working hours and working remotely.
We appreciate and celebrrve a diverse workforce
beneﬁts our employees, pp customers.