Marketing Marketing Full-time
Are you a practical, resourceful and determined individual? Would you describe yourself as proactive, objective-oriented and collaborative? Are you a spreadsheet whisperer who strives to amplify your knowledge and loves to contribute?
Did you answer “yes” to all the questions above? Excellent – your superpowers are needed!
Who are we?
We are Optival, an information comparison company. Started in 2016, growing steadily and rapidly as our product is in high demand on today’s internet.
Our focus is on delivering the best quality information to our users in the fastest possible way, the highest value leads to our clients and a great experience for our people.
We value our employees and strive to create a well-balanced and comfortable working experience where everyone has a better chance of achieving their aspirations and goals.
We strive to be an inclusive company and do our best to promote a culture of awareness of gender stereotypes and unconscious biases in the workplace
To manage and create existing and new campaigns to maximize profitability for the company and strive for more healthy and balanced advertising accounts
Areas of responsibility:
- Lead and own your work – the websites you promote are your responsibility, and any new and interesting directions the company can take with PPC
- Manage – Own Google Search Ads campaigns from inception to market-dominant positions
- Research – conduct keyword res. and competitor analysis to find new niches and new potential industries
- Build – new campaigns, and open new PPC accounts for new industries and markets
- Optimize – performance and QS to bring our campaigns to our set KPI
- Monitor – look for insights in the Google Ads platform, GA, SEMRush, and other tools
- Experiment – Google Ads is always evolving, and so are our methods and tools. You’d be expected to try new things monthly
- Scale – use and develop new scaling techniques to boost your campaigns in a cost-effective mindset
- 4 years of hands-on Google & Bing Search Ads PPC experience
- Minimum of 500K$ monthly budget management
- High level of English
- Proficiency with Google Spreadsheets / MS Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency with European/American sports leagues search ads
Would be great (and considered a big advantage) if you have:
- Knowledge and experience with google scripts
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Google Analytics, WordPress, creating content specs, ordering content from, and working with freelance writers and web designers
- Experience with HTML, UI/UX
- Flexible hours (come and go as you please)
- Quarterly bonus
- Personal growth budget
- An extra 10 weeks of paid parental leave
- Cibus (Wolt) lunch card
- And more than anything a great growth opportunity!
What we offer
Never stop learning
Yearly budget for professional / personal growth.
New kid has arrived?
We have special parenthood leave for all parents.
Many vacation days
Including moving, birthday and more.
Generous lunch card
Monthly allocation taxes on us.
About working hours and working remotely.
We appreciate and celebrrve a diverse workforce
beneﬁts our employees, pp customers.