HR and Office Admin – Temporary
Temporary position – 8 months
Are you a person colleagues address when in need?
Do your patience and calmness become a legend in the office?
Are you an efficient and resourceful individual, who knows how to make things happen?
Well, hello to you, we are excited to talk!
Who are we?
We are Optival, an information comparison company. Started in 2016, growing steadily and rapidly as our product is in high demand on today’s internet.
Our focus is on delivering the best quality information to our users in the fastest possible way, the highest value leads to our clients and a great experience for our people.
We value our employees and strive to create a well-balanced and comfortable working experience where everyone has a better chance of achieving their aspirations and goals.
We strive to be an inclusive company and do our best to promote a culture of awareness of gender stereotypes and unconscious biases in the workplace
Perform administrative tasks surrounding People Dept and office activities, in support of maximizing the department’s service to the company and its people. All this, in a precise, timely, and pleasant manner.
Areas of responsibility:
- Assist in producing well-being and training activities
- Schedule interviews and assist in operational processes with candidates
- Assist in the procurement of presents, gadgets, office supplies, etc.
- Monitor and coordinate expenses with Finance Dept
- Manage monthly reports of usage and communication with lunch cards’ supplier
- Produce and convey to Payroll attendance monthly reports
- High Proficiency with Excell, Google Calendar, and the like
- Work proficiency in Hebrew and English
- At least one year experience in administration / procurement / customer relations (job / army / national service / volunteer)
- Academic education in relevant fields
- Work experience in HiTech companies
- Flexible hours (come and go as you please)
- Cibus (Wolt) lunch card
- And more than anything a great growth opportunity!
What we offer
Never stop learning
Yearly budget for professional / personal growth.
New kid has arrived?
We have special parenthood leave for all parents.
Many vacation days
Including moving, birthday and more.
Generous lunch card
Monthly allocation taxes on us.
About working hours and working remotely.
We appreciate and celebrrve a diverse workforce
beneﬁts our employees, pp customers.