Experienced Full Stack Developer
Technology Technology Full-time
Hey you, yes you, an open-minded full stack developer!
Are you a great researcher and problem solver? Do you have a Vision and enjoy producing maintainable, high-quality, flexible, and optimal code and products?
Responsibility and ownership of tasks excite you?
As a full stack developer here at Optival and as a part of our marvelous R&D team, you will have all of that and more (keep reading!), including a personal training plan to keep learning and improving as an individual and a professional.
Who are we?
We are Optival, an information comparison company. Started in 2016, growing steadily and rapidly as our product is in high demand on today’s internet.
Our focus is on delivering the best quality information to our users in the fastest possible way, the highest value leads to our clients and a great experience for our people.
We value our employees and strive to create a well-balanced and comfortable working experience where everyone has a better chance of achieving their aspirations and goals.
We strive to be an inclusive company and do our best to promote a culture of awareness of gender stereotypes and unconscious biases in the workplace.
Building web & mobile solutions for the comparison ecosystem using leading technologies in a dynamic and flexible work environment.
- Perform research on modern software solutions and technologies
- Take part in all of the development stages as a member of our R&D team (tech design, architecture, implementation, delivery & maintenance)
- Developing existing & future microservices
- Developing existing & new APIS
- Provide modular software solutions
- Communicate and collaborate within/outside of the R&D team
- 3 years of experience as a Full Stack Developer
- 2 years of experience with NodeJS
- 2 years of experience with SQL
- SOLID understanding of design patterns and experience with OOP
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- High English proficiency
- Computer Science academic degree or equivalent
- Experience with React/Angular/Vue
- Experience with TypeScript – Big Advantage
- Experience with NoSQL DB
- Experience with working in a common cloud provider-based app (AWS/GCP/Azure/etc.)
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes
- Familiar with the basic concepts of CI/CD
- Flexible hours (come and go as you please)
- Quarterly bonus
- Personal growth budget
- An extra 10 weeks of paid parental leave
- Cibus (Wolt) lunch card
- And more than anything, a great growth opportunity!
View other open positions
Senior Business Development Manager
PPC Team Leader
SEO Team Leader
HR and Office Admin – Temporary
Junior Front End Developer
What we offer
Never stop learning
Yearly budget for professional / personal growth.
New kid has arrived?
We have special parenthood leave for all parents.
Many vacation days
Including moving, birthday and more.
Generous lunch card
Monthly allocation taxes on us.
About working hours and working remotely.
We appreciate and celebrrve a diverse workforce
beneﬁts our employees, pp customers.